Loughborough Property Prices and Rents: Autumn 2018
Posted on 20th September 2018 at 10:24
Even if you don’t intend on moving soon, knowing the local property prices and rental fees is of interest.
Whether you are curious about what people are paying or you are planning your next move, it is always best to be informed in the property market. At Strawberry Lettings and Sales, we are pleased to say that we are Loughborough specialists and that we have helped many people make a successful move in the market.
We are on hand to ensure you make informed decisions and if you’re keen to know what the Loughborough property prices and rents for autumn 2018 are, we can help.
Be informed about Loughborough property values and prices
Zoopla lists the average value of Loughborough property, as of the end of August 2018, as £248,670. In the past 12 months, there has been a minimal change in the average value of property in Loughborough. The value has increased by £26 which represents a rise of just 0.01%. There aren’t many fees involved with buying or selling a home that cost as little as £26 so it would be fair to say that this is a change that will have minimal impact on the market.
The average price of property in Loughborough stands at 224,944 and is broken down by property type as follows:
• Average price paid for flats in Loughborough in past 12 months stands at: £108,929
• Average price paid for terraced properties in Loughborough in past 12 months stands at: £157,800
• Average price paid for semi-detached properties in Loughborough in past 12 months stands at: £192,521
• Average price paid for detached properties in Loughborough in past 12 months stands at: £318,182
For investors, the expected rental yield is important and there are some attractive options in the LE11 postcode area.
A one-bedroom property offers a rental yield of 7.25% while a two-bedroom property provides an expected rental yield of 5.64%. The expected rental yield of a three-bedroom property in LE11 stands at 5.52% and for a four-bedroom property, the expected rental yield is 4.42%. With a five-bedroom property in RH12, the expected rental yield is 5.91%.
Attractive rental yields make Loughborough attractive for investors or landlords
Some of the rental yields on offer make Loughborough an attractive place and of course, these are just the average expected rental yields. It is possible to improve on these expected yields and if you’re looking for assistance in this matter, Strawberry Lettings and Sales is on hand to assist you.
According to Zoopla, the current average asking rents for Loughborough are as follows:
• Average asking rent for one-bedroom properties: £440 per calendar month (pcm)
• Average asking rent for two-bedroom properties: £658 pcm
• Average asking rent for three-bedroom properties: £737 pcm
• Average asking rent for four-bedroom properties: £1,211 pcm
• Average asking rent for five-bedroom properties: £1,437 pcm
Whether you are looking to buy property, let property or you just have an interest in the Loughborough property market, hopefully this information will be of value and merit. If you are looking to make a move, please get in touch as we are skilled and experienced local professionals who are keen to provide you with as much assistance as possible in achieving your property aims and goals.
Share this post: